Steps to set up Anitya on the server.
Anitya is a monitor for upstream releases developed by Fedora. It presents a UI where you can add projects to monitor from a variety of hosting sites. You can then look at the project status on the UI, or receive messages over fedmsg.
At the moment I have:
- a working setup on my desktop.
- a script to read messages over fedmsg and file bugs on GitLab.
- fedmsg packaged in [desktop] with a basic configuration.
What is missing:
- a setup on the Chakra server (provided there's interest).
- the script only files bugs on the tools/desktop project, it should be able to pick the right one based on the repo.
- the team is working on more login options, right now the best one is to create an account on the Fedora website, or I can share mine since I don't really use it for anything else.