Commit 9890001c authored by Tim Potter's avatar Tim Potter
Browse files

Add minutes and links for December 2018 meeting

parent 7fdd9d08
......@@ -12,7 +12,7 @@ February 11th, 2019, to be held at 20:00 UTC in #spi on irc.spi-inc.org.
4. Treasurer's report (Michael Schultheiss)
5. Secretary's report (Tim Potter)
6. Outstanding minutes
1. Monday, 10th December 2018
1. [Monday, 10th December 2018](../../../minutes/2018/2018-12-10/)
7. Items up for discussion
1. Resolution 2018-07-11.mm.1: Arch Linux 32 as associated project
8. Any other business
......
......@@ -6,6 +6,7 @@
These are the minutes of recent SPI board meetings:
* [Monday, 10th December, 2018](2018/2018-12-10)
* [Monday, 12th November, 2018](2018/2018-11-12)
* [Face-to-face meeting, 5th-6th October 2018](2018/2018-10-05-f2f-new-york)
* [Monday, 10th September, 2018](2018/2018-09-10)
......
[[!meta copyright="Copyright © 2018 Software in the Public Interest, Inc."]]
[[!meta license="Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported"]]
# Board meeting, December 10th, 2018
__Board members present__
* Jimmy Kaplowitz (Hydroxide) (President)
* Michael Schultheiss (schultmc) (Treasurer)
* Tim Potter (tpot) (Secretary)
* Martin Michlmayr (tbm)
* Andrew Tridgell (tridge)
* Martin Zobel-Helas (zobel)
__Board members partially present__
* None
__Board members absent with regrets__
* Dimitri John Ledkov (xnox)
* Stephen Frost (Snow-Man)
__Board members absent__
* Luca Filipozzi (luca) (Vice President)
__Board advisors present__
* None
__Registered guests present__
* Jonathan McDowell (Noodles)
* Hans Tovetjärn (totte)
These are the minutes for the December 10th, 2018 SPI Board Meeting,
held at 20:00 UTC in #spi on irc.spi-inc.org.
[LOG](../../../logs/2018/2018-12-10-log.txt).
## President's Report
<pre>
I don't have a lot to report this month; most time was spent on US
holiday stuff, being sick, and starting a new day job.
I'm at least pleased to report that the new job (with Plotly) doesn't
add a conflict of interest with SPI and seems supportive of my
continued involvement. I'll pay attention to my level of availability
going forward and will make any necessary adjustments.
</pre>
## Treasurer's report
<pre>
Zobel and I are continuing to work on outstanding treasurer tasks and
hope to be caught up shortly.
I'm done with $DAYJOB for the year as of 2018-12-14 and will have more
time to work on outstanding issues.
</pre>
## Secretary's report
<pre>
The website is now to date on minutes including face-to-face minutes
from New York meeting. Started work on bylaws vote. Still planning to
have this happen mid-January 2019.
</pre>
## Outstanding minutes
### Vote on Face-to-Face Minutes for Friday-Saturday, 5-6 October 2018
<table>
<tbody>
<tr><td>Jimmy Kaplowitz</td><td>Yes</td></tr>
<tr><td>Dimitri John Ledkov</td><td>Yes</td></tr>
<tr><td>Martin Michlmayr</td><td>Yes</td></tr>
<tr><td>Tim Potter</td><td>Yes</td></tr>
<tr><td>Michael Schultheiss</td><td>Yes</td></tr>
<tr><td>Andrew Tridgell</td><td>Abstain</td></tr>
<tr><td>Martin Zobel-Helas</td><td>Yes</td></tr>
</tbody>
</table>
Motion passed with a vote of 6 yes, 0 no, 1 abstain and 0 missing.
### Vote on Meeting Minutes for Monday 12th November 2018
<table>
<tbody>
<tr><td>Jimmy Kaplowitz</td><td>Yes</td></tr>
<tr><td>Dimitri John Ledkov</td><td>Yes</td></tr>
<tr><td>Martin Michlmayr</td><td>Yes</td></tr>
<tr><td>Tim Potter</td><td>Yes</td></tr>
<tr><td>Michael Schultheiss</td><td>Yes</td></tr>
<tr><td>Andrew Tridgell</td><td>Yes</td></tr>
<tr><td>Martin Zobel-Helas</td><td>Abstain</td></tr>
</tbody>
</table>
Motion passed with a vote of 6 yes, 0 no, 1 abstain and 0 missing.
## Items up for discussion
### Spring face-to-face meeting
It was decided after discussion that both a treasurer sprint and a
board meeting would take place in New York City on the 27th-28th of
February and 1st-2nd of March 2019, respectively. Martin Michlmayr
agreed to organise and perform the logistics for meetings around
those dates.
## Any other business
Tim Potter questioned whether and where to check in notes made
during the face-to-face with Mishi which are privileged and so
should not be made public. Jimmy Kaplowitz recommended checkingt
them into the board-private git repository.
A conference call to discuss agenda and details for the spring
face-to-face meeting was scheduled gor January 14th, 2019 a 20:00 UTC.
## Adjournment
The meeting was adjourned until Monday, February 11th, 2019 at 20:00 UTC
in #spi on irc.spi-inc.org.
## Appendix A: Current Board Membership
<table>
<thead>
<tr><th>Last elected</th><th>Name</th><th>Role</th></tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr><td>July 2016</td><td>Jimmy Kaplowitz</td><td>President</td></tr>
<tr><td>July 2018</td><td>Luca Filipozzi</td><td>Vice President</td></tr>
<tr><td>July 2018</td><td>Michael Schultheiss</td><td>Treasurer</td></tr>
<tr><td>July 2016</td><td>Tim Potter</td><td>Secretary</td></tr>
<tr><td>July 2018</td><td>Stephen Frost</td></tr>
<tr><td>September 2018</td><td>Dimitri John Ledkov</td></tr>
<tr><td>July 2017</td><td>Martin Michlmayr</td></tr>
<tr><td>July 2017</td><td>Andrew Tridgell</td></tr>
<tr><td>July 2016</td><td>Martin Zobel-Helas</td></tr>
</tbody>
</table>
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment